Hi,

We have a web app implemneted in struts and deployed in Weblogic 7.0.We are planning
to implement/consider filter frameworks for allowing role based access into the web
app.(may be including the security filter framework.)Any suggestions on how this can
be done and design decisons....

Role based access meaning different users could get access only to different set of
pages and anot all-trying tos eparate authentication from jsp's (business logic out of
jsp's and into the filter framewrok/back end authentication mechanism)

Thanks in advance.
Sam.

Do you Yahoo!?