Hi, I have the following definition in my validation.xml file:

<formset>
        <form name="MarketAddressForm">
                <field
                        property="provStateId"
                        indexedListProperty="address"
                        depends="required">
                                <arg0 key="Listing.formError.streetProvState"/>
                </field>
        </form>
</formset>

I then have a form that is built like so:
<% addressIndex = "address(" + region.getKey() + ")"; %>
.
.
.

This generates HTML that looks like:

<select name="address(355).provStateId" class="Field">
.
.
.
</select>

However, if I look at the javascript generated by <html:javascript
formName="addressForm">, I find:

     var bCancel = false;

    function validateMarketAddressForm(form) {

        if (bCancel)
      return true;
        else
       return validateRequired(form);
   }

    function required () {
    }

So does this mean that indexed properties for the validator do not work in javascript?
 Or am I
doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Craig