From: Charles Jordan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 12:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: user login authentication and session timeout

I'm looking for examples or to be pointed in the right direction on how
to achieve the following.
I want my users to be able to access a mojority of my pages without having
to login, but if they select a specific page a small login pop-up window
would display which would require a valid user name and password. I also
want the session to time-out after a period of time.
Any ides?

Charles (Allen) Jordan   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  System Administrator    (407)771-8919
  Convergys
  285 International Parkway,
  Lake Mary, FL 32746-5007