I think you need to recompile your application against the new
Struts.jar file and other jar files it depends on.

Saul

-----Original Message-----
From: Jignesh Kapadia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 1:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Error while upgrading from struts version 1.0 to 1.1

Hi ,
        I am upgrading my current application from Struts 1.0 to Struts
1.1. The application is working properly with version 1.0. I just copied
the struts 1.1 realted jar files in my web-inf/lib directory. Now when I
restart my application it gives meError while loading Action Servlet.
its failing in Super.init(). Is there anything I need to do other that
just realcing the war files when I upgrade the Struts version.
The error file is attached in e-mail.

Thanks and Regards,
Jignesh

Do you Yahoo!?