Hello all.

A slightly of-topic question for the group ...

The situation: a form with two submit buttons, and the user doesn't use
either of them, but instead submits the form by pressing enter/return in
one of the text fields.

Question: how does the form get submitted?  Is it by:
- the action attribute of the form (<form name="XXY"
action="Action.do">)
- the first submit button
- the second submit button
- both submit buttons

My tests have shown one answer, but I'd like some confirmation (just
because test X says something doesn't mean my test is accurate! ;-) ).

Thanks

JDG

--
Jay Glanville