Hi,

You need to do the following in the jsp page,

<tiles:useAttribute name="title"/>

Then where you want the internationalized text to appear you use,
<bean:message name="title"/>

Oh yeah you will need to add your taglib references as follows,
<%@ taglib uri="/whateverYourPathIs" prefix="tiles" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/whateverYourPathIs" prefix="bean" %>

Hope that helped,

Tin