Thanks,

but is there a way to do it without using Java code directly in the JSP
page?

                      Nizeyimana

                      Zabulon                  To:      Struts Users Mailing List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         cc:

                                               Subject: Re: Accessing Struts beans
with keys defined in the Globals class
                      03/26/2004 11:43

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to Struts Users

                      Mailing List

try this
session.getAttribute(Globals.LOCALE_KEY);

 --- Denis Laroche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : >
Hello everybody,

> I hope it's not a trivial question.
>
> I'm trying to access the current Locale from a JSP
> page. The key to
> access the Locale is stored in variable
> org.apache.struts.Globals.LOCALE_KEY. So what I did
> is to look up the
> value of the variable in the source file
> org.apache.struts.Globals.java
> and used that value in a JSP page like this:
>
> ${sessionScope['org.apache.struts.action.LOCALE']}
>
> It works but I'm wondering if there's a more direct
> way, maybe using one
> of the tags provided by the Struts framework, to
> access beans stored
> under keys defined in Globals.java.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> --
> Denis Laroche
> Pratt & Whitney Canada, Test Facilities
> phone 450-677-9411 ext. 5224
> pager 514-853-9863
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez
Yahoo! Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com