Alan;

I have finished my testing of sugar 0.92.1 and 0.94.1 on Live CD's:
(All of the activities on ASLOxo Cd plus most of the newest activities posted to the devel list)
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/Activity_Matrix#Most_Recent-Activity_Test_Results

(I am used to editing wiki tables. So I proceeded to update work done last year on earlier sugar versions as part of a proposed "feature" of sugar.)

I am not sure if it is OK for me to edit your google spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AntaXnq4oy2_dHpvZHhLeGRQYzc1cDlRZU9Mc1NldGc#gid=0

I find that a lot of the activities listed do run well on 0.94.1 and 0.92.
Is it Ok for me to change the entries for the correct working range?

Also: Trisquel 5-sugar (TOAST) is closer to Dextrose2 (XO-1) and has many of it's features. As a consequence, activities will sometimes run on on Toast 0.94.1 sugar but not on Fedora 16 based, SoaS-v6 Pineapple sugar 0.94.1.

Toast is based on alroot's Sweets-Distribution (Ubuntu 11.04)
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Sweets_Distribution

Collaboratively and Cordially;

Tom Gilliard
volunteer tester for sugarlabs
satellit_ on #sugar

On 01/06/2012 05:44 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn wrote:

Sorry, but.. is not easier to edit a google doc?

Make a table in format Wiki I never like it...