On 03/23/2012 05:51 AM, Kalpa Welivitigoda wrote:
Hi,

I updated the Fedora Sugar Activities page [1] so that the users can
add their favourite/useful activities to be packaged. This will help
the packagers so that they don't have to pick activities randomly to
package. If you as a packager is working on a packaging a activity in
the wish list please state that in the assigned to column to avoid any
confusion.

I hope this initiative will result for the betterment of both sugar and fedora.

The table needs updating.
follow the first link for browse we are up to browse 132 (133 is ready) in f17 Beta TC2
Comments are highly welcome.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Sugar_Activities