Hi everyone,

I'm dealing with a problem related to the entry vehicles in the scenario
and in particular to the departure delays. In a previous mail you suggested
me to add some options like this:

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/VehicleInsertion.html#investigating_insertion_delay

 however my scenario is still being affected by such delays. Anyway I
noticed that the faster the entry vehicle, the shorter its delay.
Therefore looking at the following list (the entry #Insertion (departure) )

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/VehicleInsertion.html

and taking in account the vehicle speed in several experiments, I can say
that the first point of the list i.e. mingap + vehiclelength is not all. So
I think the behavior also depends on the Krauss car-following model, but my
vehicles goes all at the same speed and there is no deceleration of the
leading vehicle. So I need more specific informations about the Krauss
model implementation in sumo 1.3.1. release.

Thanks in advance,
Graziano