Hello all:

This morning I tried to e-mail the List with the attachment of FAQs, but it
didn't go through.  As the attachment was 5 pages long, I have a feeling
that it was automatically rejected because of its length.  I really don't
want to send it out as a paste on to an e-mail because it would probably
reject it again, and the e-mail does strange things to the format.

Does anybody know of an easy way to send you all this attachment in bulk, or
do I have to send it to each of you individually (hope not, but I will if
necessary)

Thanks

John