Richard Mallett wrote:

> It is good to know that there is some female interest
> in your [NASS] Web page.  The BSS is too heavily masculine,
> so perhaps we need to emphasize the artistic aspects
> of dialling a little more.

I agree, and if you review the illustrations of the sundial proposed by
Lisa Nigro on the message board, you will see that she is not only an
accomplished artist, she has some *extremely* feminine ideas.

> Is it planned to include some of your great software
> for download from the Web site?  Maybe this is the
> case already - I only had a quick look;

Major sundial software sources are already included on the "Links" pages;
and yes, we do plan to offer more software for download. Do you have any
suggestions?

I would appreciate it if particulars about messages on the board were
addressed to the message board. I need everyone's help to get it off the
ground.

Thanks,

http://sundials.org

Bob Terwilliger