Hi Patrick:

When I wrote my questions on sundial declinaton/date readings during a lunar
eclipse, I thought that the experts on the List would have definite,
clear-cut answers.  I was wrong!  Once again there seems to be disagreement.
The good thing is that my assumptions can and will be easily proved or
disproved by observation on the night of the eclipse.  Let's see what happens!

Thanks for writing Patrick!