Hi, all diallists !

Writing from France (this to please you excusing my "under-basic
English" !:-)), I have the same problem than Alexei Pace :

I'm asked to realise a vertical sundial on a circular tower. I don't
know exactly (it's a truism !) how to proceed.
This sundial will probably be built on stone, but we can't curve the
stone. Then I think that it will be possible to realise like a multiface
dial.
What does the sundial list think about such a challenge ?
Completely crazy or just a half ?

Best regards
(under the falling rain in Alsace :-((

Alain MORY