OK, Steve,
I use pine, a text based program running on a UNIX system. When someone
posts in HTML I have to go through a succession of screens selecting
what amounts to viewing the text part of the message as a file
attachment. Even then it will often have long lines which run off
the screen without wrapping to the next line.

I know that there are other people who prefer not to have email in HTML
but I can't speak for them.

Best wishes,
John

On Mon, 15