Hello Hohn:

Yes .  .  .   . but  .  .  . the older ones are there as images only so you can
not do any searches except for the patent number.  If you know almost any U.S.
patent number you can access it on line.

To see the images you need a *.TIF viewer and instructions on how to get it free
on line is also at the USPTO web page.  The TIF format provides very high
quality hard copies on your printer.

USPTO Search Page
http://www2.leitch.com/

AlternaTIFFviewer:
 http://www.alternatiff.com/

On my sundial patents page unfortunately the links point to the old IBM patent
site that is privatized, but the patent number should work on the USPTO page.
http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/SD_Pat2.htm

If you will give me a number I'll give it a try.

Thanks,

Brooke Clarke