Hi Liliana:

It's a copyright article in the current issue.  I don't think I can post or send it.

Thanks,

Brooke

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I would like to know if you have posted in any web a copy of this article, or if you have sent copies to all that requested to you.  I would like to get a copy of this article.  Thanks in advance for any information,

-Liliana Beltran