Dear Members of the Sundial email list
I am Anthony Eden's elder daughter, and write following the email sent to you by my sister in June telling you of our father's death.

Would you be kind enough to remove his name from your address list now.  We hope that we have kept his contact open long enough to give any of you wanting to correspond with us the opportunity to do so.   We were delighted to hear from one or two of you, and thank you for taking the trouble to write to us.

It is wonderful to read of your investigations and authoritative explanations of matters in this field, and most tempting to continue 'listening in' to your conversations across the net.

With best wishes to you all,
Alexandra Boscawen