I guess there must be a misunderstanding.
In the TV program guide of ARD there is on Dec21 at 10.30 pm a football match scheduled: Bayern München-Hamburg SV. That match runs from 20.15-23.18. At 23.18 the program Tagesthemen is scheduled.
So please check because I would like to see that project.
Thibaud Chabot