No one else (I think!) has so far mentioned this simple tip for when you are
using computer translation. ?

As we know the more simply you express yourself the better chance there is of a
computer translation being understandable and in order to check this it's a
good idea after doing a translation to get the same software to translate it
back again to your own language. ?If you can understand the double translated
version then almost certainly the first translation will be understandable by a
native speaker. ?

Patrick