Of course it is considered bad form but "good on you"!

Roger Bailey

From: Astrovisuals
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 7:12 PM
To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Sundisc Sundial

I have been making Sundials for 30 years now, mainly equatorial ones made out
of wood.
It has always been my dream to mass produce a sundial that would read the
actual time without any mental adjustments required!
Now have finally done it - it is the Sundisc; see:
http://www.astrovisuals.com.au/Sundisc.html

I used clear perspex for the face and semi-transparent polypropylene for the
disc, which allows the shadow to be (just!) visible on the front of the disc in
the Winter and Autumn months.
So now I've made 2000 of them and am having trouble selling them!
Any ideas about where I could try?
Sorry for posting a commercial email, hope it isn't bad form!

Thanks,
* David Widdowson, ASTROVISUALS,   *
* 6 Lind St, Strathmore, 3041, AUSTRALIA
* Ph/fax: 61- (0)3 - 9379 5753     *
EMAIL: m...@astrovisuals.com.au
WEB: http://www.astrovisuals.com.au