This list - together with all the additions - is great !

But, it would be nice to see which of the many items can be done well by a
sundial and how many items would be a 'stretch'. To find the moment of equinox
- for example - is theoretically possible - but in actuality is not realistic
since the Sun's declination is changing so slowly at those times: (a problem
the astronomers of antiquity struggled with).  Equally, I think one would be
hard pressed to find aphelion & perihelion from a dial - except in a very
indirect fashion.

But let's get the list complete !

Best regards
Kevin Karney