If you want to do a bunch of calculations and work on them with e.g Excel, I
recommend NASA JPL's Horizon's Program. http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/horizons.cgi.
It is free, has a nice web interface and computes just about anything
astronomical that you might want (although you have to deduce the EoT from the
Apparent Solar Time). Results are downloadable directly to your computer either
as text or .csv files. It is of course JPL who maintain the basic DE405
routines that are used by just about all other professional programs.

The other great program is US Naval Observatory's MICA program available on
disk for a few dollars. MICA uses DE405 as its ultimate engine.

Anyone who wants to use Meeus's routines, I have the whole lot as a callable
Excel macro function

Best regards
Kevin Karney