  From: Schechner, Sara
  To: Marcelo ; Sundial List
  Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 10:23 AM
  Subject: RE: Where are the women?

  Hey, hey, I just wrote in to the list a day ago.  J    But I'll grant you
that some of us are rather quiet online because we are too busy with other
things-like cataloguing sundials in museums.

  Sara (a woman last I checked)

  Sara J. Schechner, Ph.D.

  David P. Wheatland Curator of the Collection of Historical Scientific
Instruments

  Department of the History of Science, Harvard University

  Science Center 251c, 1 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

  Tel: 617-496-9542   |   Fax: 617-496-5932   |   sche...@fas.harvard.edu

  http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~hsdept/chsi.html