Hi Peter,

I copied and pasted the link into my web browser. But make sure you also copy/past the 2nd line.

Roderick.

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Mayer
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 10:37 AM
To: Miguel A. Garcia
Cc: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Re: E o T diagram

Hi Miguel,

   I keep getting an error message (404 Bad_Request) from picasa  :^(

best wishes,

Peter

On 24/06/2011 02:57, Miguel A. Garcia wrote:
https://picasaweb.google.com/mgarrando/ECUACIONDETIEMPO?authkey=Gv1sRgCIDLsd
zsp52i_AE#5621470247522825746

--
Peter Mayer

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and
immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this
email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments
are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.