Hi Brent:

You can go the other way, that's to say if you know the location you can determine two possible date-time pairs.
http://www.prc68.com/I/Nav.shtml#Bg

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com

Fred Sawyer wrote:
See the Obsession episode from season 2 of NUMB3RS. I consulted with the producers on that episode to develop a way to use shadows in photographs to determine the location, given the date and time of the photo.

Fred Sawyer