Yes, Google Images offers many hits, mostly irrelevant. Frank King BSS Cambridge brings up only one image. Ditto Frank King sundials. Roger Bailey sundials brings up 10 legitimate hits on my computer, the first ten of many irrelevant hits. Is this because Google searching on my computer knows me?

Regards, Roger Bailey

From: "Frank King" <frank.k...@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 10:02 AM
To: "Tony Moss" <tonylindi...@talktalk.net>
Cc: <sundial@uni-koeln.de>
Subject: Re: IMAGES APLENTY

Dear Tony,

Google Images indeed represents a splendid
resource and you can find lots of good pics
of sundials and, if you wish, pictures of
noted celebrities too.

Try entering "Tony Moss" and you will see
that you have more impersonators than Elvis!
Still, the real thing is there around image
Number 20 and again at around Number 70.

Just keep going and you will come to the
sundials too!  You will find pieces about
you and your dials in Polish and French,
but you know all that already!  I really
like the WizardWand sun-substitute.

Gee, what it is to have such CyberFame!

All the best

Frank