From: Dennis Jordan
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:42 PM
To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Sundials along the Camino de Santiago de Compostela

I have followed this list serve for some time, although I have not been an active participant. I have very much appreciated the passionate discussions.

Does anyone know of a resource way marking sundials close by or on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela?

I will be walking this path in a few months and would love the opportunity to mix my interests.

Thanks for the opportunity to ask.

Dennis Jordan

No virus found in this message.