Brooke, I have a C-S sunshine recorder with slots in the arms for insert cards; the slots allow inserting the cards in two N-S positions. I have, I believe, two types of cards to fit my slots. I don't remember what each card type is meant for, however. The glass spherical ball is about 92 mm diameter.

One card is 35.9 mm wide with straight sides; the other card is 30.18 mm wide with curved sides. Both cards have a blue face with white nomenclature; printing on the back is in German.

If helpful, I could scan the cards.

Larry