Hello dialing friends,

In a recent posting, Jack Aubert wrote:

"Our own Tony Moss is probably the foremost world expert in photo etching.
He has uploaded a two-part video on you tube showing the process of etching
a clock face with all the information one you would need to get started
photo etching brass dials with ferric chloride."

Although about 14 years ago I "helped" (mostly I watched and got in the way) Tony use his process for one of my sundial designs, I didn't know about his subsequent videos. They're certainly well worth viewing and may be found here:

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML37yRmAsOA

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAW0q6i7aqg

Thank you, Tony!

Best regards,

Mac

P.S. For additional information about photo-etching dials, contact Jack Aubert (<j...@chezaubert.net>) and request a copy of his "how to" document and information about obtaining materials and optional tools. Thanks Jack!