Roger and Patrick:

(addressed separately below)

Roger--

Thanks for the answer. I wanted to find out what NASS permits. It permits,
in the case of the Universal Analemmatic sun-compass image, sending 1 copy
to any of 1 or more individuals, but it doesn't permit posting an image to
forums.

That's what I wanted to find out.

In a week or a few weeks, I'll ask, here, if it's permissible to post, to a
forum, a link to a NASS webpage that has an image of the Universal
Analemmatic sun-compass...and, if so, what URL to link to.

I won't ask that question today, because I've already asked a question and
gotten an answer today.

Michael Ossipoff

Patrick--

Thanks for the reply.

You wrote:

Far better to contact the author, (or here NASS) to get permission for what
you want to do

[endquote]

Yes, and that's what my posting was doing

Though I didn't write directly to official NASS e-mail addresses, I knew
that NASS's representatives could be reached at this forum.

Michael Ossipoff