Hi Darek,

While in London/Greenwich, you should not miss the Science Museum. They
have a LOT of (mostly: pocket) sundials on display.

Another must-see is the Deutsches Museum in München. There is a sundial
garden on a 5th floor outside terrace, which is a showcase of all possible
- modern - types.

Enjoy!
Frans Maes