hi again

And whilst i'm on....

Does any know a way of searching OS maps for things other than places or street
names, specifically the antiquities in Gothic font?   At the conference in
Liverpool Mike Shaw talked about tracking down a dial from a "SD" on an old
map.   Whilst checking out an Instagram dial sighting I ended up at the
following map

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=376965&y=671950&z=115

The Sundial here is BSS Register #1557

My question is does anyone know a method of searching for antiquities?

I doubt there will be any dials we dont' know about, but given the size of some
of the dials I have found on Instagram i'm not 100%!

Thanks

regards

Ian Maddocks

Chester UK