when I said supplementalShadows.pdf I meant to type
appendix-main-appendices.pdf
sorry. However my averaging fir 4 years is avtually, now I look at it, in the
Excel sheet
illustratingshadows.xls
specifically the "astroEOT" sheet, however I did the averaging for mid month so
as a turnkey it may not help. But do look at that sheet as it is easy to
modify. The sheet is orotected, so do ALT-T  then P  then  P  again to
unprotected it.
simon

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android