From: clar...@aol.com
To: rkell...@comcast.net, sundial@uni-koeln.de
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:13:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Looking for minutes and seconds correction for whole
year, for Equation of Time plaque
     Thanks Bob and everyone else for their input.  The EQT really
does change way into the future.

      I am leaning towards Kevin Karney website:
http://www.precisedirections.co.uk/Sundials/index.html using a
“Victorian EOT” table adding or subtracting minutes.  I could set it
into the future 2050 and after that I am sure I will not be around or
if the sundial is still standing.

Thanks,

Ken Clark

                     Elizabethtown, PA