Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello all,

Several months ago we published our 104th Tesseract catalogue, a special issue
on early sundials.  Although produced as part of our business, we call
attention to it here because it may serve as a useful reference publication.
Besides exhibiting a wide diversity of portable sundials, it includes full
descriptions and photos of a 35-year collection of 20 antique devices for
designing and laying out sundials.  Many of these objects are known in only the
single examples.

This descriptive catalogue can be downloaded free at
http://www.etesseract.com/C104.pdf, or of course the print version can be
ordered from us.

Regards,
David