Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Dear colleagues and friends

I have spent a lot of time over the last few years in front of my computer
thinking about the Equation of Time. Recently my son asked where all the output
of my studies resided. At first, I thought I should write a book. But instead I
acquired a new domain and found that Adobe had a simple package that allows one
to make a nice looking website with little technical effort.

You can find the website at https://Equation-of-Time.info

It contains three main sections, all copiously illustrated...
The Equation of Time - 8 pages. Here,  see the videos on why the Equation of
Time looks as it does (under the page ‘The components of the Equation of
Time’). I am particularly proud of these!
Sundials that are (or can be) Equation corrected - 8 pages
Mechanical Means to Simulate the EoT - 6 pages.

I have been harvesting images of EoT related things for many years, often
without recording where they came from. So if I have included an image of yours
and have not attributed it to you, please let me know.

Please do have a look and send comments/additions/corrections/improvements

Best wishes
Kevin Karney - from Wales

--- End Message ---