Hello all,

While doing some research for a paper, a friend of mine noticed peculiar
differences regarding sunrise times for his city (Alba Iulia, Romania).
They occur both on TimeAndDate.com as well as suncalc.org and -so far I can
tell- only in Romanian cities (Berlin and Vienna are okay).

I figure sunrise times should be pretty much the same except for the leap
year cycle, but for example between December 1st 1930 and December 1st 1931
the times differ by more than 15 minutes. What could be the cause?

I also looked at Gian Casalegno's Sun Ephemeris and all the times check out
neatly there.

--
Dan-George Uza