Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Good morning

My name is Nick Sanderson and I am the sole executor to the estate of the late
Dr Walter Robert Throssell (Bob), who sadly died after a short illness on 3
November 2019.

I am sorry to advise you of his death but request you remove his details from
your forum.

Thank you for arranging this.

Yours faithfully

Nick Sanderson