Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
To make my little contribution to the solution of the problem, I think, that
Sara Schechner, as always, has pointed the best solution.
At that time it was no difference between Astrology and Astronomy, and all the
Astronomical_Astrological events were calculated with the help of astrolabes,
which they take in account the "Dusk", because they have the "Crepuscular Line"
18° below the horizon line.
If it could be of some help, here is a link to Academia, where is my work about
the construction of the astrolabes in the time of Alfonso X of Castille, (The
same of the Alfonsine Tables), and also according to some other Spanish
manuscripts.
I hope this will help to understand about the capability of Astrolabes to
measure minutes (of arc) after the Sunrise, and how the Sky was at this time.

Here is the link to my papers.

https://independent.academia.edu/PastorAlfonso

Sincerely yours.

Stanislav Putowsky