Dear Alistair,

I am glad you appreciate the effort we invested in saving the English
version of Fer's legacy. Transmitting the original 360 Dutch articles from
Fer's html-version into the CMS of our present website was quite a job.
Repeating that for the 360 English articles (skillfully translated by our
secretary Ruud Hooijenga) was beyond our stamina. The present solution,
keeping the English html-files and linking to the database for the figures,
appears to be a workable compromise.

It might be interesting for the list members that the English summaries of
the articles in our Bulletin from 1998 onward and its successor Zon & Tijd,
are also available from the English section of our website,
www.zonnewijzerkring.nl, via the link Journal Contents.

As far as I know, Fer has not dealt with the construction of Bab. & Ital.
hour lines in a concave saucer.

Best regards,
Frans Maes

Virusvrij.
www.avg.com
<#m_4580214482277915561_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Virusvrij.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>