Hi all,

One property of the analemmatic dial I like to stress: when it has the
right size, you can act as gnomon yourself. This makes it an interactive
instrument, which is appealing: you have to DO something to get the time.
And with the good frame of mind it makes you feel part of the celestial
gearworks, which may even be more satisfying.

Best regards,
Frans Maes

Virusvrij.
www.avg.com