John Francis wrote:

> The latest version 9 player from the following link should do the trick.
> http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

Thanks, Francis, for the link. It did (rev. 159), but only after
compiling libflashsupport for my system which went like a breeze as per
http://entrenchant.blogspot.com/2008/05/pulseaudio-firefox-flash-9.html.

For the records I am showing my setup here: My ALSA settings are maybe a
bit more complicated than the default, cannot remember why I created
them thus maybe two syears ago, but on the server I can run VirtualBox
with pulseaudio chosen as sound output. The virtual Windows machine can
output sound through the SunRay. The pulseaudio setup in default.pa uses

  load-module module-alsa-sink
  load-module module-alsa-source device=hw:1,0

and /etc/asound.conf is

--------
pcm.myusername {
    type dmix