On 11/20/09 2:33 AM, Ihsan Dogan wrote:
On 12.11.2009 18:52, Matthew C. Aycock wrote:

I have a couple of 2FS units that use VPN to connect to an ASA5505. The
worked fine under firmware SunRayP8-GUI4.2_49_2009.08.27.18.08 but get
stuck in an infinite reboot cycle with the last message I can see being
PH2 quick I msg 1      28H
Any comments from Sun about this issue?
Are all SunRay models affected?
I have not yet opened an SO as our service contract is under the renewal process and is dragging out. However, the only model I can say that is effected is the 2FS as that is the only units that we use for VPN accesss. I was kind of hoping that Bob would comment on the list but no one from SUN has commented as yet. Since I did see one other list member also have this problem, maybe its not just me :)

Matthew C. Aycock