Paul Whitener wrote:

I have noticed a very interesting thing.  I have a Sun Ray 2 connecting to a
RHEL4 server.  Things work very well.  The connection is 100Full and things are
nice and zippy as I move from screen to screen.

I connected a Sun Ray 3 to the same server using the same wire (except the SR3 connects at 1000Full). When I move through various screens, I can now see "redraw" lines scrolling through.
Put the SR2 back in and all is back to normal..no lines.

Any help on this would be great.  Is there an MTU setting that needs to be
changed on the SR3 or something else I am missing?

Presumably it's related to an issue which was discussed here a month ago ("Sunray 3 dropping packets", s. below).

Hagen