If you are using Windows 7 guests then try with -N off argument to SRVC
kiosk session arguments..

Thanks
P.S.M.Swamiji

Note: These are my personal opinions, nothing to do with my employer
On 1/14/2011 5:58 AM, David L. Endicott wrote:

I get the following error in the log when I try to connect to a view session:

"erroneous type for proxy daemon"

On the sunray, the view client looks normal, but when the user tries to connect it displays a message that it is trying, then the message disappears.

I can connect directly to the VM with uttsc. I found one other thread in the archives dealing with this but there was no resolution. Ideas?

David L. Endicott

President

NeoTech Solutions, Inc.

dendic...@neotechsolutions.com