Hello Everyone,

This evening all our kiosk sessions have crashed with the same error message : kioskcrit: [ID 702911 user.notice] Info: critical application kiosk.sh (pid=27667) exited with non zero status: 5

Actually, all these sessions uses a very basic custom Kiosk script which only called uttsc binary depending on the user. So I assume that the exit code comes from uttsc. This script runs without any problem since 2 years now (with previous SRSS versions) so I don't think the problem comes from the script itself.

Does anyone know where I could find uttsc exit codes so I can identify the root cause of this problem ?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Vincent.

-