All, we are running SRS 5.3.1 and SROS 11.0.1 on a Solaris 10 server. DTU's
are Sun Ray 3. The users connect via SRWC to Windows Terminal services.

Quite often when a user removes the CAC card for a short time and then
re-inserts the CAC the session cannot be resumed because the card is not
recognized. If I terminate the session, the CAC will then be recoginized and
the user can then enter their PIN to start a new session.

Just trying to get some ideas on things to try as I have been fighting this
issue for some time. Thanks in advance,