How big would the chance be to crowd fund a buy out of SRSS from Oracle?

1) OpenOffice was released to the open source community by Oracle because they
did not make money from it. So, how big are the chances that Oracle freely
release SRSS to the community? Very slim? What are your thoughts on this?

2) If chances are very slim we can stop hoping for a free release from Oracle.
Instead, would it be possible to reach Oracle if we crowd funded a buy out of
SRSS? Probably yes, if there are money involved. How much money? What are your
thoughts?

3) How big is the user base, how many would be interested in contributing
money? Maybe there are some organizations and companies too, that are willing
to contribute money? I would be interested in contributing money for sure.

4) Should we try to pursue this suggestion more seriously? Am I the only one
interested in this, then it is no idea. But if we can gain momentum, it might
be possible. Then we could make plans of a buy out.