Hi all,

Trying to mount an USB storage device on one of the Sun Ray clients, I noticed that it is actually mounted on the server side:

2014.06.05 12:24:34.843150 WEST [device uid=500 xid=11 ctlmin=1 devroot=/tmp/SUNWut/units/IEEE802.00144f574400 media=disk]

However, I can't get working the notification for the user. I mean, it is successfully mounted but the user doesn't see any icon of their device on the desktop, nor it appears under the 'recent devices' part. I tried both Gnome and KDE and the result is the same.

Is there a way to configure automatic notifications for the users mounting their devices on their sessions? Is that a job for the utmountd daemon or is there something it's not working as intended?

Thanks!

Nicolás